Yajny’s commitment to Privacy
- Yajny is highly committed to providing maximum protection to its users when it comes to their private data and personal information.
- NO personal information shared by the user with our platform is ever sold, rented, or compromised in any way.
- The following will also demonstrate to you the choices available regarding Yajny’s use of the information you shared and how you access and update this information when needed.
Yajny collects information from the users in order to be able to track their purchases, register the earned cashback amounts, and proceed with cash-out transactions. It is also used to help us better improve and personalize the services we offer you. The information you -as a user- will be required to provide will include personal identifiable information, meaning any information or data that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination).
The information you may be required to provide includes
- Login information such as e-mail addresses and passwords to complete the registration process.
- In case of logging in with Facebook, you will be required to share with Yajny your email, account username, and profile picture.
- Payment information such as payment account name and number.
- Bank account details such as phone number, user ID, and username.
- Full names and mailing addresses for all payment methods in order to provide you with your earned cashback payment.
- The nature of the products or services purchased through Yajny.
- How you are connected to Yajny’s services such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session ID, and other information regarding the network and the connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device).
- Browsing shopping and purchase history.
- Geolocation or device location.
- Click-stream data (the page-by-page paths you take while browsing through our website).
Yajny will also require the following:
- Permission to access your device’s camera for when you are setting up your profile and profile picture.
- Permission to access your device’s gallery, also for profile picture purposes.
- Permission to send you notifications to keep you updated with all the latest offers and deals available on Yajny.
- process your registration through verifying whether your email address is active and valid or not, and thus enroll you into our cashback program.
- Monitor your purchase transactions.
- Track your shopping to be able to deliver your cash-out and identify opportunities for more cashback and/or offers.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- Provide your member-exclusive services regarding your account and reply to your questions, comments, queries, and requests.
- Assess risk and prevent fraud.
Use of information
Yajny may need to use this collected information in different ways, including the following:
1. To manage your account
The personal information you provided will help Yajny do the following:
2. To further improve our services
Yajny may process the information through analyzing and monitoring usages and trends, as well as performing statistical analyses. This is to help us improve our services, programs, website, marketing efforts, and the products and services of our affiliates to constantly keep our services up to your standards and needs in the foreseeable future. Yajny may also use this information to provide you with more relevant offers and deals based on your interest.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser and provide us with the ability to track, store, and collect information from our website.
- Like most websites, Yajny uses ‘cookies’ to collect information, analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Therefore, make sure that your cookies are enabled, as cookies are used to authenticate the membership and ensure that the cashback is assigned to the member’s account. If you disable cookies on your browser, you will not be able to earn your cashback from Yajny and some more features may not work properly with you.
- Our website includes various social media features, such as the Facebook like button and a ‘Share This’ button. These features may collect information such as your IP address and the page you are visiting on our website. Yajny may also set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
- These social media features may be hosted by us or a third party. Your interactions with social media features hosted by third parties (such as the Facebook Like button) are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
Email Account Connection and Communication
- Yajny allows you to connect your personal email account to your Yajny account in order to view your purchase confirmations. Yajny shares this information with our network and merchant partners in order to confirm your cashback faster and more reliably. We also use it to offer you more relevant and interesting offers.
- There are two types of e-mails which Yajny will send you: the first kind is the customer service emails which are required to maintain Yajny program (such as cashback credit and payment notifications). The second one is the promotional emails containing offers. You can always choose not to receive promotional emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any promotional email, or by modifying your subscription preferences is ‘My Account’ section on Yajny.
Third Party Log-In Services
- We allow you to log in to Yajny.com using Facebook Connect and Google Connect when you log in with your Facebook account or Gmail account. These services help authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name, email address, and profile picture, in order to fill our sign up form. These services also allow you to share information about your activities on Yajny.com with others in your network.
- If you choose to use our referral programs to tell a friend about Yajny, you will need to provide us with your friend's name and email address. We will then automatically send your friend an email invitation to visit Yajny.com.
- Yajny stores this information for the sole purpose of sending the previously mentioned email to your friend and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend can contact us at Support@Yajny.com to request removing their information from our database which we will instantly do upon their request.
Links to Third Party Websites
- We use more than one vendor to manage our advertising on other sites. Our vendors may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on said website and other websites in order to provide you with personalized advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
- Yajny will never ask for your email address, username, password or any other personal identifiable information in an unsolicited phone call, email, or letter.
- Any contact with Yajny’s customer service in which personal information is exchanged with a customer service representative will be used solely for the purpose of satisfying your request. Any personal information you provide will not be recorded or used for any reason beyond that of the stated request.
Share of personal information
- We may use some contractors or vendors to help us provide some of the services on Yajny.com such as payment fulfillment and marketing services. Some of those contractors or vendors may be our corporate affiliates. In case we needed to disclose your personal information to them to provide such services, it will be done with the requirement that such personal information MUST be kept confidential and can ONLY be used for those services.
- We reserve the right to disclose information we collect (including personal identifiable information) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process. The information also can be disclosed when we believe that this disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served to us or our corporate affiliates to protect us and/or our members from losses.
- The security and protection of your personal information is highly important to Yajny, which is why we use a secure and encrypted connection (called SSL connection) on all pages where you disclose or transmit any personal information.
- The access to your account is password-protected for maximum protection and security. While we do everything possible to protect the personal information you share with us, you also must help us by protecting your own personal information by keeping your password as well as other login information as a secret and private.
- In light of what’s previously mentioned, Yajny assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
Your choices and responsibilities
- It is your responsibility as a registered user to update and maintain accurate and up-to-date contact information in your Yajny account. You can make changes and amends by visiting your account page and updating your data.
- We do everything we can to respond to every request you may have within a reasonable time frame. The email address you enter into your personal profile’s page will be the one used for all the communications with you, including but not limited to sending you your earned cashback.
- Yajny is not responsible for payments sent to an incorrect information provided by you such as bank account, mobile number, etc.
- Yajny will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or as long as you have a bigger balance than zero in your account. We will retain and use that information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How to delete the application from your Facebook account
If you want to delete the data of Yajny’ application from your Facebook account, here are the steps:
- Log in to your app with Facebook Login
- Go to the Apps and Websites settings page in your Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Delete "Yajny" app
How to delete your data and account details from Yajny
If you want to completely erase your account data in Yajny, here are the steps:
- Go to the "Contact Us" page in Yajny’ app or website
- Choose "Delete My Account"
- Then click "Send".